Wednesday, March 3, 2010

workingout good

I do anywhere from 300-500 crunches a day. It sounds like a lot, but when you make a habit of it its pretty easy! Make sure your doing them the right way though, you dont want to hurt your neck or your back, or not get good results. I do sets and reps of different kinds of crunches, (works like a charm!).
I drink A LOT of water when I’m working out, try to stay away from energy and sports drinks. And make sure when you are working out a lot you eat lots of little meals a day, dont skip meals, not eating does not help! The more often you are eating small and healthy meals the better your metabolism is, and you stay healthier.
Most importantly, this stuff only works if you make a habit of it! Make a schedule and stick to your regiment. Don’t over do it though. I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment